Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoshimura Tri Oval Titanium slipon exhaust from my CBR 954 RR. I'm told it would fit most motorcycles with a side exhaust from the same era, but you may want to double check on that before bidding.

The exhaust is in great shape, no dings, dents, e.t.c anywhere, just a couple of scratches from wear and tear, and all internals intact. This titanium exhaust makes for enormous weight savings compared to stock pipes and sells for 650$ odd. This pipe is reasonably loud, and literally SCREAMS (like most yoshi pipes) from mid to high rpms.

Price: 300 USD

Shipping: 20 USD, usually about 7 days

Payment: Paypal only

P.S. I know I am almost brand new here, but I'm an old timer on a few Indian forums and ***************
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Are you selling the entire exhaust to work with stock setup? Is this a Midpipe and Can that will mate up with the oem Headers?

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have recently got myself an Arata full system which would reach me shortly.
Any takers for the Yoshimura half system? This includes the Y pipe, intermediate pipe, titanium tri oval cansister, springs, mounting strap and other hardware.
This is a complete slip on half system, all Yoshimura. Its got no dings, dangs, dents, and the cansister surface mostly has only the odd can strap mark and a little fade on the Yoshimura badge.

350.00 anyone?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.