Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you just can't stop? It's 1 am and I've had a couple of large pieces of pizza and 2 rice krispy treats for dinner a little while ago. I work second shift so its pretty normal for me to eat dinner at midnight. but anyway I'm sitting here and I'm still hungry so I figure hey there's a jar of peanut butter in the kitchen. grab a spoon and start shoveling away. Now I think I'm having a heart attack, someone call the ambulance.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Try a pickle and peanut butter sandwich.... sounds gross but its good. Make a normal peanut butter sandwich and then put sliced pickles on it. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches rock even more.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
you just can't stop? It's 1 am and I've had a couple of large pieces of pizza and 2 rice krispy treats for dinner a little while ago. I work second shift so its pretty normal for me to eat dinner at midnight. but anyway I'm sitting here and I'm still hungry so I figure hey there's a jar of peanut butter in the kitchen. grab a spoon and start shoveling away. Now I think I'm having a heart attack, someone call the ambulance.
That's why you need to put the bong down.

·
Registered
68 Posts
funny story bout penut butter and dogs working as a firefighter got to see first hand (unfortunatly) what happens when the dog gets greedy. i mix penut butter w/ honey and shovel away.

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
It's absolutely vile stuff.. I can't even stand the smell of it.... No one in our house eats it because I refuse to buy it..
Next you'll tell us that you don't like Vegemite either.:eek: :rotfl:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Peanut butter malt shake mmmmmm!

And peanut butter bannana sandwiches were Elvis's Favorite if I remember right.

CBR your not alone I find myself at night doing the samething. I don't eat breakfast, but pig out at night before bed. It's probably what Nedro said ;)

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Try a pickle and peanut butter sandwich.... sounds gross but its good. Make a normal peanut butter sandwich and then put sliced pickles on it. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches rock even more.
those both sound disgusting. are you pregnant?

Keep eating. We're enforcing a rider weight minimum this year at Grattan...:D
dammit. can I add ballast cause there's no way I'm gonna meet the minimum weight?

That's why you need to put the bong down.
never tried a single illegal drug in my life. did have a trip off some hydrocodone one time, was not fun and I stopped taking it right away.

It's absolutely vile stuff.. I can't even stand the smell of it.... No one in our house eats it because I refuse to buy it..
that's exactly how I feel about mayonnaise. I think its the worst thing mankind has ever created in the history of the world. Just the smell of it alone makes me want to throw up.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Next you'll tell us that you don't like Vegemite either.:eek: :rotfl:
:puke: I don't buy that either...

Nor parsnips, turnips, swedes and sprouts for human consumption, only for the rabbits and guinea pigs!

Basically everyone in our house eats what I like to touch, smell or eat... I buy it, I cook it.. so I get to choose :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
:puke: I don't buy that either...

Nor parsnips, turnips, swedes and sprouts for human consumption, only for the rabbits and guinea pigs!

Basically everyone in our house eats what I like to touch, smell or eat... I buy it, I cook it.. so I get to choose :thumb:
Rabbit stew or Guinea pig kebabs perhaps? :stirpot: :drool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts