Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
The other day I came up with an idea for another sequel. He comes back again for "one last fight" and gets killed. My brother elaborated on it, the Russian comes back and is the one that kills him. the movie only has to be 15-20 minutes long and we'd all be happy.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
The other day I came up with an idea for another sequel. He comes back again for "one last fight" and gets killed. My brother elaborated on it, the Russian comes back and is the one that kills him. the movie only has to be 15-20 minutes long and we'd all be happy.
That would be pretty good. They could have Drago punch his head right off.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
That would be pretty good. They could have Drago punch his head right off.
And have the brawl break out in a plane over the ocean on the way to the fight ... now a-day's you need to get that terrorist twist in there somehow :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
He also is working on another Rambo flick. From what I've read, he couldn't get any movie deals, no one wanted to hire him for anything. After a few years of this he got pretty pissed off and started working on sequel Rambo/Rocky scripts. The Rambo movie is called "IN the Serpent's Eye" :rotfl:

·
Registered
483 Posts
I saw a preview and apparently the analysts stage this virtual reality fight (kinda like who would win Ali or Tyson) and in this video game Rocky beats the current champ so the current champ gets all hot and eventually they settle it for real... I'm assuming Rocky wins.

·
Registered
551 Posts
This thread would be considered blasphemy if any Philadelphians were to read this thread. Given that I lived in Philly for 4 years, I know they LOVE Rocky Balboa. They have a rocky statue at the base of the Philly Art Museum. Every Philly wedding has the bride and groom entering the room of the reception with "Eye of the Tiger" blasting. All this fascination with Rocky is very strange and foreign to me. Why on earth would anybody pay to go see a guy that could barely speak understandable English get his brains beat. Let alone idolize the Rocky "character".

:idunno:

I think my judgement of the topic is simply a lack of understanding. So please don't blast me about my opinion of the topic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts