Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's one thing i do not like about the new bikes ,there is almost no trunk space at all compared to my 929's 'walk in closet' space. My friends 06 Ninja can barely fit a pair of gloves under his rear seat ,that stinks in my opinion.I like to some times carry a tire pump,u lock ,and several movies when i make a run to Blockbuster . You guys that have switched to newer blades, you miss that space that the 929's and the 954's have ? Don't see why all the newer bikes absolutely had to eliminate almost all the tail section of these bikes ,i think they actually looked better WITH some what of a trunk on these bikes .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't see why all the newer bikes absolutely had to eliminate almost all the tail section of these bikes ,i think they actually looked better WITH some what of a trunk on these bikes .
Amen! Just this past week I was able to carry my tool kit, chain lock, oil filter, brake fluid, owners manual and my fanny pack with my wallet, keys, and cell phone all in the trunk of my 954 at once. Went to look at the new 600's and I would barely be able to fit my wallet. Oh an my tank bag wouldn't fit on the new plastic tanks either! :mad:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I can fit my pucks and my registration, no more. Try the Camelbak TransAlp, but feels a little weird in corners so I just take what fits in my jacket pocket which is nothing more than cell ph. and wallet. If I need trunk space, I take the 'Wing out.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
I used to have guys tell me... holy cow - do you have enough trunk space in that thing!? They were looking at my 900rr. I was thinking YES and i like it that way :) I used to cary a few tools, a shop rag, a cable lock, 2 bungee cords and my wallet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts