Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
:huh: I can't piece together how the deer one happened. did it flip and land on the roof then come back down and end up in the windshield?

·
Registered
316 Posts
CBR929RE said:
:huh: I can't piece together how the deer one happened. did it flip and land on the roof then come back down and end up in the windshield?
yeah, cant figure that one out either. no damage to the front end??? did this thing fall out of the sky?!?

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
New954RRider said:
yeah, cant figure that one out either. no damage to the front end??? did this thing fall out of the sky?!?

Maybe it tried jumping over the Durango like a horse and found out he couldn't make it.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ND4SPD said:
I remember reading the story on that some time ago. I think the deer fell off the bridge in the background.

Even deer have bad days. He was just trying to commit suicide and accomplished his goal I'd say. Rough life those deer have, running away form humans with guns. He took the easy way out...that quitter. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dano

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Even deer have bad days. He was just trying to commit suicide and accomplished his goal I'd say. Rough life those deer have, running away form humans with guns. He took the easy way out...that quitter. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dano
not to mention the magical power of headlights being able to completely freeze it in his tracks.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
ReaperAZ said:

Dano
Yea rough life....boy do I feel bad for those :rant: :censored: DEER!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
CBR929RE said:
not to mention the magical power of headlights being able to completely freeze it in his tracks.
Look at the light. I think it's getting closer. :huh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts