Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was lurking on one of the Duck boards (I don't post unless it's to ask a specific question, believe it or not) when I clicked on a Show a pic of your bike! thread.

This guy chimed in with the below photo and a simple warning, "Know your enemy." :rotfl: :clap:

I got a big kick out of it actually. Cool RC, nice Yoshi exhaust too. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,271 Posts
Chain said:
I was lurking on one of the Duck boards (I don't post unless it's to ask a specific question, believe it or not) when I clicked on a Show a pic of your bike! thread.

This guy chimed in with the below photo and a simple warning, "Know your enemy." :rotfl: :clap:

I got a big kick out of it actually. Cool RC, nice Yoshi exhaust too. ;)
Actually, that picture is misleading, as most Ducati owners never see the bike from that angle :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
abtech said:
Actually, that picture is misleading, as most Ducati owners never see the bike from that angle :rotfl:
You mean to say THIS is the more prevalent view for we Ducatists? -lol! :clap:

Oh well, I can still brag about their dominance in WSB... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,271 Posts
Chain said:
You mean to say THIS is the more prevalent view for we Ducatists? -lol! :clap:

Oh well, I can still brag about their dominance in WSB... :p
Yep, once they stopped racing the RC that is . . .
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top