Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
One minute your all full of yourself thinking you're the man, the next minute your pleading your case to The Man!

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
The only person I feel badly for is maybe the kid's mom or dad...

Edit: Before anyone suggests I think a death sentence is appropriate for flipping the bird to the police, don't. That's not my point.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Chain :

The only person I feel badly for is maybe the kid's mom or dad...

Edit: Before anyone suggests I think a death sentence is appropriate for flipping the bird to the police, don't. That's not my point.
Nice disclaimer, and just in the 'nick of time' . Hey, wait a minute, wasn't that a great CD by Bonnie Raitt? Chain, are you old enough to remember that one?

·
Registered
233 Posts
It's even crazier to think there were two people on the bike when they outran the police. And at 19, why considered a 'boy'. Maybe 'man boy' would be more politically correct?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Goes to show you don't have to have brains to buy a bike just $$$, maybee they should have an I.Q. test at the dealerships before you can get financing

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
pczach : One minute your all full of yourself thinking you're the man, the next minute your pleading your case to The Man!
I believe the literary term for that is 'poetic justice'.

I know what they did was wrong, stupid idiotic... but I don't think the dealth penalty was warranted.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Unbelievable. Way to look like an a$$hole in his remaining seconds too.

The finger aside, this accident is one of the many reasons NOT to run from the police.

·
Registered
768 Posts
If you're going to do it, do it right. There are plenty of good reasons not to run, but this isn't an example of one of them. You have to pay attention to what's important when you drive or ride. Flipping off the cop was obviously of secondary importance here. What a poor idiot. What a waste. It's sad anywho.

·
Registered
387 Posts
pczach : One minute your all full of yourself thinking you're the man, the next minute your pleading your case to The Man!
Nicely put...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Unfortunately, I can relate to this, while riding my bicycle I turned to flip off a car that splashed me with water and I hit a damn street sign pole.  I wasn't hurt, just real embarrased.  What this kid deserved was maybe a little bit of road rash or a broken bone to teach him to respect his bike and life.  Oh well, someone has to show the extreme ramifications of our actions or we'd never learn.  Just remember this next time you think about farting in a crowded elevator, you could be the next to go.

·
Registered
595 Posts
nomad : Quote (pczach @ May 28 2003, 10:00pm)One minute your all full of yourself thinking you're the man, the next minute your pleading your case to The Man!
I believe the literary term for that is 'poetic justice'.

I know what they did was wrong, stupid idiotic... but I don't think the dealth penalty was warranted.
I wasn't trying to imply that I am glad the poor kid died. I wish he didn't, because that truly is sad. The thought just popped into my head and through my fingers.....kind of a sad philosophical reality, if there is such a thing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts