Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. boys and girls... Share your Best Pick Up Line and your Worst ...

only rule is that you actually have to have had used it before and you gotta share it's end result :eyebrows:

E.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Okay, I'll play:
My wife says it was, "I'm just that kind guy." When I put my jacket over her shoulders.

My worst..... What are you kidding? I'd be here all night.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cuz I can see myself in your pants
oh you did not.... :nono: come on... you really expect us to believe that you used that joke for a real pick up line? :rotfl:

BTW ya'll didn't say what the result was ... slap in face... room number... laughter so loud the block down the street could here it..... :idunno:

E.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Whaddya say we get something to eat? Anything you want, as long as its on the room service menu.

She left a vapor trail...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
This isn't really a pickup line, and it wasn't me that used it, but a friend of mine back in the day would go up to girls in the club and ask em to dance. Most of the time, they would say no, then he'd reply "that's ok, I had to take a crap anyway" and walk straight for the men's room. :rotfl:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Dani Pedrosa:

Madre mio! Por favor, help me pick up this bike I drop again.. Mierda, there goes Hayden.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Would you like to come back to my place for some coffee.... and Great sex!?

If the answer was 'NO!!!!' .... thats ok, I don't feel much like coffee anyway! :eyebrows:;)

( Works better than 50% of the time..... lol ) So i am reliably informed!!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whaddya say we get something to eat? Anything you want, as long as its on the room service menu.

She left a vapor trail...
OMG I love IT! hahahaa.... not sure if I'd fall for it either but I LOVE IT....

"I haven't had a redhead yet".

Worked just fine, and checked another off "the list".
hmmm... something you need to tell us Red Rider :huh:

This isn't really a pickup line, and it wasn't me that used it, but a friend of mine back in the day would go up to girls in the club and ask em to dance. Most of the time, they would say no, then he'd reply "that's ok, I had to take a crap anyway" and walk straight for the men's room. :rotfl:
Funny as hell but rather gross cuz he probably went and did it... funny how y'all can pretty much take a crap on demand LMAO...

Dani Pedrosa:

Madre mio! Por favor, help me pick up this bike I drop again.. Mierda, there goes Hayden.
is THAT what you're saying under your helmet in the pits :whistle:

Would you like to come back to my place for some coffee.... and Great sex!?

If the answer was 'NO!!!!' .... thats ok, I don't feel much like coffee anyway! :eyebrows:;)

( Works better than 50% of the time..... lol ) So i am reliably informed!!!

hahahaha.... I hope that's not used on the FIRST date :rotfl:

E.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Oddly enough, my best one was me denying her. :rotfl:

Her: I'm not going to sleep with you tonight.

Me: I don't want to sleep with you, I just met you!

Her: shocked expression

Me: I'm going home, where are you staying tonight?

Her: Wherever you are.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
My best pick up line was being bold enough to just start a conversation, no lines. If you stay current in news, sports or general knowledge and maintain your appearance, lines are not necessary.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cuz I can see myself in your pants
Used another version of this. Is that a mirror on your zipper... Worked a couple of times but most times I used it for the humor. Got slapped once.

Used this on the "I'm prettier than thou" girls in clubs. Worked once. Even used it in Germany (in German) a couple times.

Stalking might be illegal but this is MY net and MY van that YOU are in, so who's stalking who?
That is by far the funniest one I've heard yet.

Corny:
I dated a girl in college who looked like Mariah Carey, which I'd heard she had been told a thousand times. So I said, "Has anyone ever told you that Mariah Carey looks a lot like you?" Worked.

Often overlooked gold mine:
"Hi, I'm Seamus. How are you ladies doing tonight?" Worked more often than anything else. I used to throw myself into the group and head for the biggest challenge while my remoras fed off the kill.:evilaugh:

WTF:
A friend of mine was visiting on leave from the Coast Guard while I was in college. We each drank prior to going out; he drank an entire bottle of Southern Comfort, I drank a bottle of Jasper Newton Daniel's best. At the party we were at, and continuing to drink, his pickup line became, "Hi, wanna f**k?" And wouldn't you believe it, after several drunken, failed attempts, the hottest chick in the place said YES!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts