Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been having some fun with the Photo Challange thread. So this is sort of an off-shoot of that idea.
One picture per post- of your bike next to something out of the ordinary.
Something you just don't see everyday.

I think it would be cool to see all the things people think are worthy of a picture -- With your bike next to it or somewhere in the picture. Even if it's just your fender, or handlebar. Get a piece of your bike in there.

Been going to Downieville for 20 years. This is the first time I've seen a bear sign. Shame, it wont be long before someone shoots some holes in it. Not me, but it's kinda funny :evilaugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's up Jon! This is Ick from rc51.org. :)

Picture below may not be different per se...but we came across it in the middle of West Virginia(!).
Shmoo43!! Dude, good to hear from you. That damper is still mounted rock solid on my bike. Once in a while I change setting just to play. I loosend it up just a tad, and when I was passing a car lastnite, and running over all those reflector bumbs at, oh, maybe 90 (maybe more), the bike tried to go into a little shake. That's the first time I ever got that in the last 4500 miles. So cranked it back stiff and rolling good again.

Glad you found me over here. The rcforum is still my home base, but this is my home away from home. Im single, so I can do that:).

Welcome; good stuff here :thumb:
Nice windmills :thumb: another thumbs up!

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
What's up Jon! This is Ick from rc51.org. :)

Picture below may not be different per se...but we came across it in the middle of West Virginia(!).
Nice! That's beautiful.
We have a ton of them around here, Some people whine and complain about them but compare them with the giant steel megatructures that go between the hydro or nuc plants. They're like giant metal flowers :thumb:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Nice! That's beautiful.
We have a ton of them around here, Some people whine and complain about them but compare them with the giant steel megatructures that go between the hydro or nuc plants. They're like giant metal flowers :thumb:
Giant metal flowers, really? I'll have what she's having! :smilebig:

·
Registered
185 Posts
...and the same "something different" with the streetbike I had before the KTM. Too bad the photo gets tagged Fireblades.org, right where the knee-dragging is going on,LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...and the same "something different" with the streetbike I had before the KTM. Too bad the photo gets tagged Fireblades.org, right where the knee-dragging is going on,LOL
Yeah that does suck! What's with the huge branding iron bolcking stuff? It could be a lot SMALLER.

Anyway, good show there. Good pictures :thumb:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Giant metal flowers, really? I'll have what she's having! :smilebig:
I'm a horticulturist, everything looks like a plant to me..:rolleyes:

But I was drinking a glass of merlot and it doesn't take much. :smilebig:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Here's my "other street bike" with something different.
I've seen those trailers before over on ADVRider - they look pretty cool! I wouldn't want one myself, but great for those that do :thumb:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
:booty: You can't even follow your own rule? :booty:
His thread, he can change 'em as he wants. (and I think it was to clarify what the thing was)

Let's see a pic V65!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts