Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could only take one song with you to a desert island, what would it be? This masterpiece is mine ..

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Knowing I would have to listen to it for the rest of however many days I had left?...

This song has awesome bass, turn it up!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Could I just bring my guitar?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Nooooooo! :crap:
What crap lol. I don't know which I would choose to be honest, I listen to all sorts of metal/rock, so picking a favourite is almost impossible. I suppose I would bring One from Metallica!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Sky or setanta, I am going to assume Moonsorrow is a scottish/irish band??? I love the mix of traditional sounding Irish music with the metal. Amazing stuff!!! Anyone wanna pick me up a CD or two and mail them stateside for me??

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sky or setanta, I am going to assume Moonsorrow is a scottish/irish band??? I love the mix of traditional sounding Irish music with the metal. Amazing stuff!!! Anyone wanna pick me up a CD or two and mail them stateside for me??
Finnish :) You can get the CD's on ebay (new) :thumb:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finnish - most of the best metal comes from up that way. :) You can get the CD's on ebay (new) :thumb:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I shall be heading over to ebay, already told me ole lady about em! Don't know if I'd say it is the best that I've heard, but certainly worth the time to buy a few of their cd's.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
There we have it, just picked up Havitetty for $10 us! Going to have to grab at least one a month, though it looks like they only have around 6 cd's.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'm not saying it's my favorite, just the one that plays in my helmet lately as I throw a pass on Guy Martin and Ian Lougher simultaneously on IOM as we crest Bray Hill...( That Irish Roadracing video was awesome)

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
So glad this thread has taken off
You ever notice that the non-bike topics often do better than the bike topics??? trippy ain't it.:huh:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
You ever notice that the non-bike topics often do better than the bike topics??? trippy ain't it.:huh:
We used to discuss everything then it totally changed to bikes only, really made it a boring site for those of us that had a life, nice to see a change, hope others can take up the flame

1 - 20 of 27 Posts