Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that I have your attention:

The biggest loser show is alowing 1 contestant back to the show that was previously eliminated. Please vote for Pam at the bottom of the page in the poll. I work with her, she has such a sweet spirit and is such an inspiration to talk to.

Thanks for your support.

Here is the previous thread

Go here to vote

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Re: Your help is needed

Congratulations to her for her hard work improving herself. Now why would I want to vote for a nice person to be a victim of the tv 'reality' freak show industry :confused:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
This show of all of them is actually a positive.
Just think if you could have a personal trainer for even three straight weeks with no other worries. Whether you were quite large and looking to loose a ton or in fairly decent shape just looking to get over that last hurdle.
Totally a vacation I would take.
These people are being shown how to change their lives. Sure some won't keep it up, but some will.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talking to Pam at work, that show was no vacation at all. She said it was pure hell, but she liked the challenge of it because of her determination to lose the weight for herself and her family.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Talking to Pam at work, that show was no vacation at all. She said it was pure hell, but she liked the challenge of it because of her determination to lose the weight for herself and her family.
Yeah, by "vacation", I meant a "trip away from home and other cares".
Living on-site with a gym, dietician and personal trainer at an affordable price would be a killer ass-kicking vacation in my book.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
She got my vote. :thumb:

It is for sure hard to keep motivated on exercising and eating healty... I have to work at it every stinking day

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can vote multiple times, just clear the url and click the link in this post again.

Thanks for your help , again

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
You can vote multiple times, just clear the url and click the link in this post again.

Thanks for your help , again
How can you submit an HTTP request w/o redirecting? Somebody write a page to loop over that and we'll get her on the show.

It should be real easy I just don't have the time to research it right now.

HD

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
How can you submit an HTTP request w/o redirecting? Somebody write a page to loop over that and we'll get her on the show.

It should be real easy I just don't have the time to research it right now.

HD
BTW the link is The Biggest Loser

Hammer you may want to fix your original one as it had the parms from you voting.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts