Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read this e-mail and then see my comments below...

Hey Vince,

On 11/29/04, my son Michael worked the clock for the JV
playoff game between the Milsap Steelers and Copeland Ravens. During this time it rained and the clock kept going off and he would have to reset it. I
guess this upset the parents and they were yelling at him and the ref's.
One of the ravens' mom came up behind my son and pushed him and was
yelling something at him. He could not make out what she was saying
because everyone was screaming. She was a hispanic female with short
dark hair med build and was wearing a winnie the pooh?? sweater. He did
tell the ref's at halftime and they looked for her but could not find
her. After halftime Michael located her again but did not want to stop
the game; he said they were already out of control. I would like some
major action taken against this mom or the coach for this illegal
assault of a minor and improper conduct. Please keep me informed on this
process.

Thank you
The coach in this instance is me, and Vince is our sports association's president. Just phucking fantastic. :rant:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Pete said:
Read this e-mail and then see my comments below...

The coach in this instance is me, and Vince is our sports association's president. Just phucking fantastic. :rant:
As the coach, you need to quit sickin' your mexican hoes on poor little whitey!!!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I've never heard of a coach being responsible for the actions of whacked out parents. They need to find that lady (sic)...and it should have been done before everyone left the field.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Parents are a pain in the ass when it comes to watching their kids play sports. When I used to ref soccer games at the YMCA, if a parent got too bad with me, I would tell them to shut up, leave, or have their team forfeit :idunno:

Sounds like the parent is just pissed about their kid getting pushed, but I don't see how you could be held accountable.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In our sports association, the coach is responsible for the actions of his parents...that's just the way it is. Now, if that parent speaks up in their own defense, then I am off the hook. Getting them to speak up is going to be the trick.

And believe me, had I seen this incident occur, that parent would have been out the gate on their ass in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BDA116 said:
As the coach, you need to quit sickin' your mexican hoes on poor little whitey!!!

I was just trying to inject some diversity into the whole football experience.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Line up all the parents and have the kid pick her out. Maybe you can start asking the other parent what she wants dont to this person? As time goes on her temper will hopefully lessen is she thinks there is progress being made on her request.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
I'll give you a dollar if you have someone you know show up in a winnie the pooh costume at the next game? Not as a mascot or anything, just a regular attendee.

..you know, as part of a social experiment :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I'd find the mother, and tell her that your kid got benched b/c of your behaviour on the field. Tell your kid the reason why he's not playing is because your mom is the DIRECT cause of your punishment.

bet you that lady won't touch another person ever again. Of course, little timmy might grow up killing his mother.... but hey, who can prove you made him psychotic?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts